You might also like/ También te puede gustar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Beauty: Too Faced.

For my birthday one of my cool friends gave me a super cute lipstick as a gift from the brand Too Faced, the truth is that I didn't know about this brand, but my friend is really good at buying make up, and she also knows that I love lipsticks, lip-balms and all those things. I gotta say that everything about this lipstick is cute, from the packaging to the lipstick itself and also the beautiful color that my friend chose for me: Fuchsia Shock. 
And the best part of this, is that the brand is cruelty free, that means that they don't do animal testing with their products.
I loved the soft texture of the lipstick, the color is super bright and it lasts for a while, so I totally recommend it.

Para mi cumpleaños una amiga muy bak
án me regaló un labial maravilloso de la marca Too Faced, la verdad es que no había escuchado esta marca pero mi amiga es seca para comprar maquillaje, y además sabe que a mi me encantan los labiales y esas cosas. Debo decir que todo en este labial es lindo, desde el packaging, el labial en si y el color maravilloso que mi amiga eligió para mi: Fuchsia Shock. 
Y lo más mas mas lindo de todo es que esta marca está libre de crueldad (cruelty free), es decir, no testeado en animales.
Me encantó la suave textura del labial, el color es super fucsia y dura por mucho rato, así que lo recomiendo totalmente.

Per il mio compleanno un mia amica mi ha regalato un rossetto bellissimo della marca Too Faced la verità è che non sapevo di questo marchio, ma la mia amica è brava per comprare make up, e anche lei sa che amo i rossetti, balsami e tutte quelle cose. Devo dire che tutto di questo rossetto è carino, dal packaging al rossetto stesso e anche il colore meraviglioso che la mia amica ha scelto per me: Fuchsia Shock.
E la parte migliore di questo, è che il marchio è cruelty free, che significa che non fanno test sugli animali con i loro prodotti.
Mi è piaciuto molto la consistenza morbida del rossetto, il colore è super fucsia e dura a lungo, quindi vi consiglio assolutamente questo roseto.





With this logos you can recognize when a product is cruelty free.
Con estos logo pueden reconocer cuando un producto está libre de crueldad.
Con questi logo è possibile riconoscere se un prodotto è cruelty free.





Thanks for stopping by!
Gracias por visitar!
Grazie per la visita!




No comments:

Post a Comment